The Neuroscience Research Associate will be a key member of a team charged with examining the impact of nutrients, nutrient metabolites, and other compounds on behavior and gut-brain circuitry. Previous experience working in mouse models is highly preferred. Specific experience with behavioral testing, histological tissue processing and/or microscopy is also a plus. Successful candidates must be able to work effectively both in a collaborative setting and independently and possess outstanding written, visual and oral communications skills.
- Behavioral testing in mice
- Immunohistochemistry and other histological processing of brain and gut tissue
- Image acquisition of tissue specimens
- Analysis of behavioral data and acquired histological images
- Qualifications and Education Requirements:
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in neuroscience or biology
- Lab experience
Additional preferred experience includes:
- Experience with mouse experimental models including behavioral testing
- Immunohistochemistry or other histological tissue processing
- Fluorescent widefield and confocal microscopy
To apply for this position, send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.